TO BE THE BEST, WE HIRE THE BEST
Since 1946, we’ve been building high-quality truck bodies sold through a network of truck equipment distributors across the United States. We have a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality products. Our customers will tell you that and our competitors will tell you that.
We take great pride in our work and have a family-like culture that you won’t find in a large corporate environment.
We are growing and on the lookout for people with a good attitude and strong work ethic to join our team. For us, every single employee is as important as the next.
We want to be the best manufacturer in our industry and the best place to work in our community. To do that, we need to hire the best and have a benefits package to attract the best.
Below is a list of current openings, but we are always taking applications and resumes.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS
Parkhurst Manufacturing is growing and currently seeking regional sales managers. We are flexible in defining territories for the right candidates.
- This position is responsible for identifying and acquiring new distributors for Parkhurst’s line of truck bodies and equipment. Prospective customers include truck equipment distributors and commercial truck dealers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and sustain long-term relationships with new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
- Complete cold calling and face-to-face prospecting activities
- Maintain an accurate record of all leads and follow-up activities
- Prepare and present sales proposals as needed
- Acquire required documentation for new customers
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Parkhurst, providing any necessary information
- Research competitors and understand market conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven outside sales experience in the truck equipment industry
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiar with ERP and/or CRM software
- Frequent overnight travel is required
- Base salary plus commission
- Company-paid group health and life insurance
- Paid holidays & paid-time-off program
- 401k retirement plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, and work orders to plan and set up components for welding operations
- Align components using fixtures, tape measure, etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components in horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Operate plasma cutters, power tools, air tools, angle grinders, etc. to prepare parts for welding
- Support a team approach, and assist other welders in completing work to ensure work is completed as efficiently as possible
- Maintain equipment and a safe/clean working environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and work in awkward positions while bending, stooping, kneeling or standing for 10 hrs
- A solid work history and positive attitude are a must
- Required: High School graduate
- Required: 5+ years of industrial welding and fabrication experience and proficient in
- Mig, stick and Tig welding
- Operating a forklift
- Interpreting welding symbols and engineered drawings
- Preferred: Experience setting up and operating fabricating machines, such as brake presses, roll formers, shears, and drill presses to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components
- Preferred: Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control
- COMPETITIVE PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Company-paid medical and life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability, dental, and vision available.
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Paid Time Off (80 hours after 90 days) and Paid Holidays
- 4 / 10 work week (Monday through Thursday, 6:30am – 5:00pm
Apply online using the link above or email resumes to email@example.com. If you’re interested in a position not listed, please apply and will keep you in mind for future openings.